A healthy and tasty diet can be your Monday motivation for weight loss.
I posted a diet plan Yesterday to let you follow today. Now, start preparing your schedule for Monday with this diet plan.
You can add/omit any item if you like, but make sure meals you choose should be healthy ones.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is difficult for everyone. It is because we need to follow a strict diet plan to cut off stubborn fats from the body. A diet plan must compose of all the essential nutrients a body requires in a balanced proportion.
An international health magazine recently posted a weekly diet plan for weight loss. Unlike the others, this 7-day chart seems quite satisfying and reliable. I am here posting a diet plan for Monday (Tomorrow). Keep following BOL News to find plans of the rest of the days.
• 1/2 cup egg whites scrambled with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon chopped basil, 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan, and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
• 1 slice whole-grain toast
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1 cup skim milk
• 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt topped with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
• Salad made with: 3/4 cup cooked bulgur (cereal), 4 ounces chopped grilled chicken breast, 1 tablespoon shredded low-fat cheddar, diced grilled veggies (2 tablespoons onion, 1/4 cup diced zucchini, 1/2 cup bell pepper), 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro, and 1 tablespoon low-fat vinaigrette (check out these other Buddha bowl recipes too.)
• 2 tablespoons hummus and 6 baby carrots
• 4 ounces grilled salmon
• 1 cup wild rice with 1 tablespoon slivered toasted almonds
• 1 cup wilted baby spinach with 1 teaspoon each olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and grated Parmesan (you can also add other types of vinegar or lemon juice).
• 1/2 cup cantaloupe (sweet melon) 1/2 cup all-fruit raspberry sorbet and 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts